Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Life goes on.... and on...... and.....

Well it had to happen, the long skive known as 20 days annual leave is over, time to re-enter the asylum and deal with the nutters.  I find it really strange how the first days seem to last and last, the middle ones pass at 'normal' speed and the last few flash by.  Been on line getting some insurance quotes on a ford fusion 1.6 tdci, Saga who I'm with for the Astra are one of the dearest(£349). As Pauline wants to run the Astra so she has a car over the winter (it's tax'd, tst'd and insured till next year) I tried Admiral, a multi-car policy with Pauline using the Astra with zero no claims and only £60 compulsory excess and tpf&t cover, while the Fusion would be comprehensive with 10 years no claims(protected) and the same £60 excess is £441.00 which is very good I thought.  Stand by your beds the mobile is ringing............. that was Admiral they want to know if they can go ahead and try to find me an even cheaper quote, if I keep this up someone may pay me to be insured lolol.

No comments:

Post a Comment