Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 September 2009

Why don't you do one?...........

Chatting to Pauline this morning and I suggested she should start a blog, got a funny look as much to say what are you on about.  It's like an on-line diary, you can keep it private or you can share it with as many or as few people as you like.  I'm not sure if she was even slightly interested, if she was she didn't show it.  Still I've included her on my e-mail list for this blog now, I think she's probably too busy with her face book projects to want to blog.  I can remember being disinterested myself when Kris suggested it to me but now I find it a way of 'out-pouring' things that are on my mind or annoying me and best of all, I find it helps.  So c'mon Pauline give it a try will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment