Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 September 2009

Home again................

Well here I am back in the North East after having five days in Bristol visiting family. I found it very difficult to come back here this time, I think after eight years up here I'm feeling 'homesick', seeing quite a lot of the grandchildren was the biggest draw, even had a tear in my eye when I started the long drive home. That's the first time it's got me like that, not that it has never made me sad leaving Bristol after seeing the family, I'm just a little curious too about what I'd be doing now if I hadn't moved to Sunderland. Pauline guessed there was something 'wrong' with me this morning, so we had a little chat and 'cleared the air' and now she is a bit happier and more confident that I am staying in Sunderland, " you have to do what you think is best for you" she told me and I told her I am doing what is best for me AND what I want to do it's just becoming a bit harder than it has been in the past, when and if it gets to a stage where I feel I have to go back to Bristol that will be as hard a decision to make as it was to leave in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment