Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 September 2009

I want to make a complaint!.........

I have just read the report about the increase in the number of complaints against the police, the biggest increase being in cases of rudeness.  Okay, I like the police work with the public everyday, maybe not under the exact same circumstances but dealing with disputes and irrate people, some even violent.  In my experience the one who is usually the rudest and most arrogant is the complainer, believing that they are completely correct.  The saying about the customer always being right is rubbish! 95% of the time they do not know what they are talking about.  People who complain about the police being rude to them should be made to go 'on the beat' with an officer and see how 'public servants' are treated by the people they are there to 'protect and serve'.  I'm sure afterward there is no way they would like to be in an officer's shoes.  They (the police) will only treat you in the manner you treat them, the same as the guys from the VI will 'treat' abusive lorry drivers by keeping them at a check point a lot longer than they need to.  In my 30+ years of dealing with these people I have always been polite and respectful and have always been shown politeness and respect in return.  I'll stand up for you Kris even though you are always rude to me LOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment