Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 September 2009

Holiday!holiday!holiday time!

Today marks the start of my annual summer holiday, where do I have to spend half of it?  That’s right at work! why? you may ask yourself.  I’ll tell you why, because of a jumped up twit who thinks and is acting like he is the next car park manager.  Haven’t got the heart to tell him who is …. yes I already know and he’ll be great , strict but fair.  Sent the LOM an    email telling him what I thought and received a reply today, was a bit officious but gave me a pat on the back and said as I’m the CPC holder then what I say has to be implemented, so some power at last lolol.  Off to Bristol for 5 days on Sunday …….. will be great to get back home.  Sunderland is good but Bristol is where my heart is and always will be……. yes I do get a bit homesick at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment