Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 May 2009

A good time was had by all .......... mostly!

I am now back home after a weekend away and a few days with family. Spent Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday in Minehead sampling the local Guinness....... oh! and meeting some friends from 1967 for the first time since then. Unfortunately the main person I hoped to see again was ill and couldn't make it. Amazingly a former teacher remembered me.....whether for good or bad reasons, I didn't ask lololol. Popped in to see the latest addition to the family, Noah born 29-04-09 at 21:02 and weighing in at a healthy 9lbs 10ozs. My daughter in law who is expecting another addition to the clan, is stuck in hospital at the moment with blood pressure and protein problems, my son is waiting to find out what will happen now. I enjoyed staying with my son and family as my eldest grandson is now at that age where you can hold a conversation with him, sometimes getting answers that are understandable and sometimes gobbledygook but said with such sincerity that they must mean something and leave you wishing you understood. Now I'm home and back to reality again.

No comments:

Post a Comment