Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 April 2009

PHEW!!!!!............................................

Well what a day, I'm aching all over after washing AND polishing(inside & out) the old banger ready for my trip to Bristol and Minehead. Next on the list is to pack my bag I suppose then have a shave and shower. Still no sign of the new grandson yet (knowing my luck Caz will hold onto him till I return to Sunderland) The weather today has been wonderful, brilliant sunshine with just a slight cool breeze, would be nice if this weather stays till after the weekend. I've also spent quite a bit of time doing useless quizes on facebook, good for a laugh if nothing else. Might change the n/s/r wheel on the car as I think the tyre may be illegal, I will have to get the old tape measure out and check the width of the tyre and the worn piece. I hope the 'boy' enjoys his little jaunt to Ireland, leaving the boss behind to look after Thom. TTS have been on the phone again, because I had a different candidate number when I took my freight CPC and didn't need to take mod 1 this time, I have only been given a pass for the mods I've taken and not a complete Certificate. To get one I have to send in all my certs and pass slips for the exams I've passed, what a carry on ......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment