Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 May 2009

will men EVER understand women fully?

A question I know that is impossible to answer, then why am I asking? Last night my partner was sat on the settee talking on the phone to her daughter whilst I sat there watching the TV with the sound muted so they could talk without shouting. They finish speaking and the phone is put back on it's holder, I make a comment about her daughter being on line as she was speaking to her( I was defraging the laptop at the time and she said hello via msn messenger) The next thing I know P is tossing and turning on the settee like someone with insomnia who hasn't slept for 3 days. She then gets up walks out of the room and into the kitchen to have a cigarette. Shortly afterwards she storms up stairs and that's the last I see of her till I go to bed myself. This morning I get up, go to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and she's sat on the foot stool. I fill the kettle, she gets up and walks out, goes upstairs and by the way the Netgear box is flashing goes on line using the pc upstairs. I fire up the laptop and check my mail, there's one from Littlewoods for her so I forward it to her in box. Next thing I know she storms downstairs in her Asda uniform, picks up my cup and takes it to the kitchen. Then out the front door into the car and off I presume to work....... all this without a word being spoken. Have I done/not done something ? Could someone please tell me because I am clueless!

No comments:

Post a Comment