Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 May 2009

how to upset your boss..........

Attended the latest team brief last night at work....... we talked thru the usual things and discussed the last meeting's minutes...... boss announces that I've passed my CPC exam and then starts to list the extra stuff I'll be responsible for, then him and his deputy chirp up " with no extra pay of course" to which the reply was " no extra pay, no extra responsibilities". I don't think they realise that I am serious about that, I agreed to do the course NOT to take on extra work. Unlike them I have 6 other staff to supervise and my own work to do and cannot 'lock myself away' in an office for 2 hours. Despite all this they can't upset me this week, with two more additions to the junior clan life is looking great.......C'MON IZZYYYYY!!!.......C'Mon NOAH!!! GIVE 'EM WOT FOR!...... Oh and hope you love your new baby sister Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment