Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 May 2009

All's quiet on the north eastern front.......

Well it's been over a week since my last blog, it's okay Kris I won't say anything else about 'daily blogs' I now know it's not always easy, convenient or possible to write something every day. Life has been pretty quiet since last blog, P is now talking again, that's all sorted after a heart to heart last Saturday on the way home from Asda(working not shopping) and it wasn't anything to do with me......... which is unusual lol. The weekend at the airport was the usual , idiots all over the place. Poor P had a big disappointment on Tuesday evening, her daughter is on holiday but isn't coming to Sunderland to see her, I was late getting out of work and then got caught for 27 mins in a queue for petrol(think Tesco had a power prob) which meant I didn't get home until about 19:45. Gemma sent a text to her mam saying she was going out about 16:00. P thinks me being late was due to Gemma getting on the train(the timings are perfect for this) Her look when I pulled up and it was only me in the car.......I felt so sorry for her! Sorry love it's only meeeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. I think Tescos till system went down all over the uk that day...if you twittered you would of known :p

    ReplyDelete