Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 May 2009

another week flashes by.............

Geee that was a quick week....... 9 days since might last blog. Some 'good' news about some extra money now I've got my CPC. Yesterday morning the boss turns up about 5 a m which is a big shock in itself. I went in to pass on some info and we start chatting about business in general when he suddenly tells me he may be able to get me some more money for my extra responsibilities but it may be via overtime. I've alway said I don't mind doing it on overtime or they take some of my team leader jobs off me. More money is being asked for in next years capex budget...... so here's hoping! Still not had my full certificate from OCR but it shouldn't be long now. Hmmmm watching one of those 'revealing the truth about UFOs' progs. I a race is so advanced that they can fly across millions of miles of space, why would they bother hovering around lit up like a xmas tree?........ WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY BUT WE LIKE THE LIGHTS! lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment