Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 May 2009

BOOORRRRIIINNNGGG????

Well another lovely sunny day.....spent a few hours out in the garden this morning reading Auto Express......now I remember why I stopped having it delivered before.....'This week we try out vehicles A,B and C. Next week it will be A v B, the week after B v C and then A v C and of course we won't tell you anything worth knowing because we want to drive the £330k super cars not the ones that anybody can afford'....... oh and then there are the adverts.....need plenty of adverts to keep the cost down.......Whilst reading the thing I throat tested a couple of cans of John Smiths Extra Smooth......the body was excellent, the colour was lovely, the price very affordable and the m(ouths) p(er) g(lass) extremely satisfying, it's draw back? it only comes in one model....the 440ml. I'm sure with such a small price only one model will not stop it keep going for a long time.........in fact I think I'm going to test some other very similar models.

1 comment: