Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 June 2009

a good week was had by ..........

Well that week wasn't too bad, work went along swimmingly, no BIG probs...... weather was okay apart from Thursday which was cloudy all day. Today has been a bit of a disappointment rained right up until 7 pm then bright sunshine, then that's the british summer I suppose. put in for a week off in June and surprisingly got it! Having said that it has been a quite pleasant experience working with Lee(planning team leader) this week, he's been really chilled out. Decided I desperately need to get fitter, so I'm thinking of using the fire station gym at work, only prob we're not allowed to use the showers. That's fine when I go after a dayshift but not so good if I go before a nightshift. Still it would make a change ME smelling instead of the customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment