Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 February 2009

WOMEN!!

Isn't it just typical of a woman? ...all week she kept asking "Have you got me a Valentine card yet?" to which the reply was "No!"....... as I was working Mon-Thurs dayshift I decided I would get one Friday...... she has got overtime so has the car...... that's okay I can go and get it Friday p m........ forgot she has to get Evie from school....... that's okay Asda is open all night...... everytime I move "Where are you going?" then the business about not seeing the doc..... I was feeling SOD YOU!...... anyway she went to bed, I watched a bit of tele till about 11.30....... I then decided I'd go to Asda..... off I go, get her a card and a pressie..... what do I get last night when she gets home from work? ...... "I can't believe you went out late last night just to get me a card"..... I did get a thank you for them though and a box of Ferrero Roche which she bought because she doesn't like them so won't be eating any..... then spent the rest of the night moaning that she should have bought the Aeros because they were on special and she could eat one .................................WOMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment