Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 February 2009

It IS really that bad!

Well things must be getting bad.... the airport are reducing their managers by 14 to save money..... one of the victims was Bob my boss.... shame really he was just beginning to chill...... we now have a couple of new shifts to spread the workforce even thinner.... nice to see Kris write something again, he told me originally his was going to be a DAILY blog.... knew it wouldn't be.... shift work doesn't play ball to be able to do that..... hope Thomas enjoys himself at Maxine's...... restarted my Wii-fit routine yesterday, going to try my best and do it every other day...... probably end up doing it once a week or 4 days on the trot (my rest days)....... still.... I'm going to have another go at losing some weight by exercising, we'll see how I manage, dieting may come in later if the exercise goes well.

1 comment: