Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 February 2009

Good morning world!.....what a quiet night that was .....We took the princely sum of £68 all night .. £20 of that was because a business guy had to stay 4 days longer than he expected. It was so quiet I went out and did the car count myself for something to do.... one little bit of excitement, a chap fell asleep on the last Metro and ended up at the airport.... problem being he has a court order against him, he's not allowed within 2 miles of the airport ..... that brought out the airport security and police including Special Branch in stab proof vests when he was spotted on CCTV....anyway he was eventually collared in the Britannia Hotel foyer waiting for a taxi he had just phoned. When the taxi arrived and the driver saw the police etc he refused to pick the guy up, so he ended up getting arrested for breaking the court injunction. The two guys I work with have been 'taking the mick' something rotten the last couple of nights..... I told them I was off next Weds as I was going to a DFT workshop with the boss and one of the mechanics from the MT dept, no prob so far, then when I said it was at the Holiday Inn it was 'Oh yes going to an hotel with Bob huh, got a room as well huh' and because Bob has just had a tendon op on his hand and has to use E45 to keep the scar moist so it doesn't split, the comments about rubber gloves, walking with a squeek and just bend over and pick that up for me! have been endless..... they're only jealous because I'm getting out for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment