Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 February 2009

Another saturday (night) lottery and I ain't got a winner, got no money cuz I ain't been paid

Well so much for yesterdays national lottery ....another dismal failure. Black Cats manage a draw against the Arsenal and the Robins win away from home ..... 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I wish work days went by as quick as rest days appear to. Pauline has decided to buy her Inhalator tomorrow, it costs £20 but she could save more than that this week by not buying any more ciggies..... been watching some of the races from the 2008 BTCC .....I'd love to have a go at that. I must get some studying done tomorrow my exam is now less than 2 weeks away and I need to pass this time if only for my own sanity.... the only problem I have is the company seem to want me to pass just to put a name on their O license..... they then think they can do what they like and if any problems arise it's my neck on the chopping block .....how wrong they are....... VOSA take no prisoners, it's not just me that carries the can ........anyway if they don't play ball I just write to VOSA and tell them I'm withdrawing my name as CPC holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment