Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Well I cant believe it's Weds already, last nightshift tonight then off till Monday. Found out that a couple of letchers from work tried it on with Mandy on Sat after I'd left. Instead of telling them to FRO! she was all diplomatic and played the 'I can't because we work together and I just wouldn't with someone I work with' card. Just read an e mail from my son with reference to his school reunion and meeting up with his mate after........... Nick puts a whole new meaning to the word sanity. Having said that he's the best ex-lodger I've ever had. Forgot to take my bait with me to work last night..... I walked into the office with a carrier bag in my hand and John (systems developement) asks if there's any food in it. I said no, he says 'you only said that because you know I'd want some if there was' I explained that I'd left my bait at home by mistake......he asks if I'd like a frozen meal out of his home freezer(he lives in an airport owned house across the road) I say 'no, thats okay thanks'.... he insists ...I say ok what do you have...... fish pie, spag bog. I say fish pie would be very nice thanks........ two hours later I get a phone call the fish pie is ready to pick up..... I send some one to get it........ was a strange fish pie .....tasted of an Italian meat and pasta dish I've had previously......... so I've got my version of Nick too!

No comments:

Post a Comment