Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 February 2009

No luck!

Well last night's lottery draw was a let down AGAIN! Only 2 numbers...so back to work tomorrow... which should be an interesting day... my main ops support guy has been moved to another shift... my main bus driver is on holiday AAANNNND Mr Moanalot from Pam's shift is starting a 4 am - 4 pm shift which puts him on with me on days. What good that shift is going to be I don't know, can't understand John taking it. He doesn't like nights because he says he can't sleep during the day but to start at 4 am he will be going to bed about 6/7 pm to be up at 2 am to come to work, give me 6 pm to 6 am anytime. Well the weather has disappointed me... we had a little bit of snow yesterday which soon vanished later when it rained a little ... it's just very cold now. Priced up my new car if I decide to get it... 1.6 duratorq diesel Zetec Fiesta 3 door (was thinking of a 5 door but I think 3 would be better) in Tango Red or Morello... of course all this depends on me being able to get my Unilever pension in November and not losing too much to the tax man. Having said that I'd LOVE to go back to a big automatic... A4/A6 ... 2.5 Omega, something like that, as £13-14k seems a lot for a Fiesta even with all the toys on it... I could pick up a decent Omega 2.5TD CDX for about £8k

No comments:

Post a Comment