Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 January 2009

Confession time.............

well it's 11 am, Paulines gone to work and I feel it's time to confess to a deeply disturbing fact........I'M ADDICTED TO WALKERS ONION BAAJI CRISPS!........ there I've admited it, now I'll be able to sleep at night. Talking of night....out for a couple of colas (diet of course!) tonight with the guys & gals from work.....if I have any alcohol it will be purely for medicinal purposes...can't stop long though, last metro and allllll that, besides Pauline has promised to pick me up from South Hylton station. I can't keep her out too late as she has to go to work again tomorrow. It is a bit of a problem at times, living in Sunderland and everybody else living in Newcastle, I think they think I'm a bit of a misery but I cant take the car, the last metro leaves way before the fun finishes and Pauline has a job driving around the town she's lived in all her life so Newcastle would drive her around the bend! Changing the subject completely............ Pauline wasn't very pleased yesterday, she challanged me to a duel on RRR3 and lost 6-1....... and they were all 'dancing' type games ....... she was livid..... HOW CAN YOU BEAT ME? YOU NEVER DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment