Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 January 2009

well....too tired yesterday to blog.... today has left me feeling quite good.....started the day very quietly sat playing Freecell on the works PC till the bosses arrived then it was tea duty......Kylie from NECC arrived at 9.30 to sit in on my appraisal and take notes for my NVQ in Team Leading...... it went quite a lot better than expected..... didn't get handed my P45 lolol.......mostly positives with 1 or 2 not really negatives more doing well but!!!......seems as well as trying to pass my CPC this year I have to do an IOSH course (basically a risk assessment course).....get to know more about the business development side of things at work and do a man management course ...........if I get any spare time I think I might get drunk........... oh yes! then there's the IT courses and Driver CPC course to be done. This afternoon was spent running around the place dealing with people who don't know the difference between a £10 note and a £20 note when paying their parking charges. Came home tonight to a wonderful tea of chips with chicken breasts with Philli and garlic inside and then wrapped in smokey bacon .....MMMmmmmmmm MMMMMMMmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment