Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 January 2009

Metro Centre

Well as yesterday(29th) was Pauline's birthday we went to the Metro Centre in Gateshead. I normally hate going to these sort of places as they're usually very crowded but by the usual standard it was deserted. We got greedy and went to KFC for lunch, stood there getting napkins etc and I could hear someone calling Adrian!!, well I thought 'nobody here would know me so it's not me they want'.... You guessed, curiosity got the best of me and I looked up from what I was doing only to find it was Sarah, one of the call centre girls from work. After a couple of hours walking we decided we didn't want to buy anything and started making our way to the car. Passing near to Debenhams Pauline says we should go and see what they had in the Photo frame line. We bought 2 nice wooden 10x 8 frames and a silver plated triple frame. As we reached the car park I noticed a 'Maplins' electrical store and thought I'd pop in and see about a mini flash drive for the digital frame we had for xmas. Spoke to the guy at the counter and explained what I wanted, he went and later returned with a stick that was about the size of a disposable lighter, even though it was cheap(£10) I declined as it was far too big. Again he goes and comes back this time with a mini usb stick, 2GIG £14.99 and only about the size of my mob's sim card, great! Arriving home, Pauline and I then spent the next 6 hours printing and transfering photos. Never again!........

No comments:

Post a Comment