Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 January 2009

Well what can I say? ........ I've worked hard and earned my wages today?..... yes I could but that's a lie. It's been sooooo quiet today, one of my drivers got locked in at the M/T dept. The bus broke down after he fuelled it and security had to go, so they just locked the gates and left. 45 mins and 2 very angry Meet & Greet customers later (he had the keys to the Galaxy in his pocket and we couldn't get the paperwork out) we finally got him released. Took 2 new 24v batteries to sort the problem out........we've only been telling them for 18 months that the bus has an electrical prob, but what do we know we only drive the things everyday. Well that hour was about the only thing that happened in a 12 hour shift....... hope tomorrow is more exciting..........

No comments:

Post a Comment