Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 January 2009

well here goes...........

Well after much badgering from a certain member of my family I've finally started a blog. Can't see that it will be very interesting but I hope to put something down most days. Finished nightshift at 6 this morning, felt really tired by the time arrived home. Monday nights are so boring especially now the runway at the airport is closed between 23:30 and 06:00 for repairs to take place. Tried a silly rebound game that Pauline thought was a shoot-em up and finally went to bed. Slept until about 14:15 when I was woken by the Makem tones of Pauline informing me of the time. Then the usual afternoon schedule started ........what's on the box? NOOOOO your're not watching a motoring progamme again????...... what do you want for your tea?...... etc etc.......you get the idea? Gemma (Pauline's daughter visiting from London) and Pauline have gone to Asda hence me being able to get to the PC. Probably end the evening with Pauline playing ANOTHER hidden object game and then just as I'm about to go to bed "AAADDDDEEEE can you make me a coffe please?" So life goes on.....and.....on....and....on. Good thing is I'm not back to work until 6:00 Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment