Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 July 2010

Road to recovery....................

I'm very pleased with the progress I'm making with the physio and how much easier it's getting.  I'm hoping to be back at work around mid August, I have been offered light duties for a while which will mean running the front desk (the job I did for 7 years up to January this year)  Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I have enough strength back to drive the buses again.  Had blood taken and an ECG on Tuesday as part of the Wellness Programme I'm now involved in at the Health Centre, just have to wait now for the call about the cholesterol result, blood pressure was a bit up but nothing excessive averaged out at 148/88 which is about 8 points above the 'norm' but quite good given my size.  Got an appointment on 27th to discuss results with the doctor and visit to see the Consultant at Newcastle General on 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment