Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 July 2010

Nothing in particular

After a few long phone calls and arguments we have finally managed to come to some agreement with D & G, the NEW fridge is arriving Monday.  We have decided to get a Hotpoint this time, it's slightly bigger than our present one but does not have the door mounted drink dispenser, there is a five bottle wine rack which I think will not get much use (nudge-nudge, wink-wink!!) 
The on going saga of my broken arm took a surprising turn for me this morning after doing my first set of repetitions I didn't have the usual aching pain at the top of my bicep.  I have up'ed the number of repetitions of each exercise I do, the consultant wanted me to go through the exercises six times a day, my physio said four, so I decided to compromise and added 50% more to each of the four times which equates to sixty of each exercise per day.  I have another appointment with Mr Williams on the 29th and hoping I'll be discharged, I looking to go back to work around mid August on light duties. I'll be back for three sets of duties then on holiday for twenty days, so by the end of September I hope to be back driving the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment