Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 September 2010

Not being nasty but!.... I hope I never see you again!

Made another visit to the hospital in Newcastle again today. Traffic was rather busy and I was a little late for my appointment. I only put an hour's parking on the ticket and sure as eggs are eggs everybody is running late. After sitting in the waiting room like a lemon for almost an hour, I decide I need to go and put some more money on the parking ticket. Just as I decide to go out a nurse calls my name, typical! she informs me and two other people that we're going to be taken to the main x-ray department as it will be quicker than waiting for the usual one. I tell her about my parking and she says not to worry about it as I have an appointment, jeez all the times I've put extra money in. Within ten minutes of having the x-ray I'm called in to see Mr Williams, he makes a few comments about how 'nice' and well the break has repaired. Then he asks me to stand up, puts one hand on my right shoulder, grabs my right wrist and starts to lift my arm in the air. He lifts it up so far and says 'goood' then he lifts as far as he can until he gets some resistance, then, he lifts a further couple of inches which almost makes my eyes pop out and says 'you need to push it a little harder and get it moving' I squeak a reply that I'll try and then he tells me he no longer needs to see me again....... THANK GOODNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment