Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 September 2010

almost over and time to re-join the rat race.....

My holiday finishes tonight, tomorrow it's time to rejoin the rat race once more. Still I only have a few weeks then I have 12 days off again over my birthday, I hope. I say that because I received a call from Go-Ahead tonight just before 6pm asking me in for an interview next Wednesday (6th), I applied on-line for a job at their new Consett depot. This will be my 3rd attempt at getting back onto service work, I hope it works out this time. Although I like the 4 on 4 off shift system as it gives me plenty of chance to get down to Bristol to see family, I'm starting to feel some of the signs that were on MSN the other day about 'When it's time to change your job!' I haven't just started showing these signs, I only read the article to see if I had any, which I did. I'll still have holidays, so will be able to get to Bristol and depending on the shifts I may even get the occasional long week end, we'll have to wait and see how things go. I'd love to be able to hand my notice in to Conehead and see the look on his face when yet another member of staff resigns since he's been in charge lololololol

No comments:

Post a Comment