Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 September 2010

A good time was ............

The holiday is nearly over, I have just seven days left. Off to Newcastle Royal on Thursday for hopefully my last visit to see the consultant about my arm. I'm not getting any pain from the injury itself but the muscles etc can be a bit sore if I'm not careful, still it's only just over three months since my fall and I was told it could take up to two years to recover from it. The start of my holiday was great, we had a few days in Bristol with my kids and grandchildren but as usual that was over in a flash and it was time to leave. We progressed to East Finchley in London and stayed a couple of days with Pauline's younger daughter. During the journey I managed to get the official mpg figure quoted by Ford of 72.2 mpg out of the car, for the whole trip down south it was an average 63.8 which is great. While in London we went to Camden Market, a very interesting place but a bit 'samey' in all the different sections. We had lunch at an ALL YOU CAN EAT Chinese restaurant, very nice. We also went to Brent Cross Shopping Centre which may have been something special when it first opened but is now quite common. Roll on six weeks time when I get another twelve days off around my birthday, then six weeks after that? yes another twelve days off over Xmas woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment