Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 August 2010

I can't wait........

It's now 22:55, I should really be in bed as I have to be up at 04:00 to do my exercises and get ready for work, a drive that usually takes around 25 minutes at 5 in the morning.  I've decided to do my exercises first thing on a morning, at lunch time and then when I get home on the evening about 7ish.  I started doing one that I was previously having problems with, mainly due to the lack of strength in my right arm, which is lying on my back on the floor and bringing my arm up over and behind my head as far as I can whilst keeping it straight.  It seems to have helped quite a bit with the general mobility of my arm.  I have noticed that I can now lift my elbow away from my side when using my right arm where previously it was as though my waist and elbow were glued together.

I can't wait to get into work and get back driving the bus, being in the office last week was aggravating my lower back and causing a problem I hadn't had since going back bus driving in January.  I don't know who will be in the office as the team leader is still on holiday, I just know it won't be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment