Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Almost time..............

Almost time to go back to work, 24 hours in fact!  Went to see the physio this morning, I now have a young lady called Lisa, she has given me some more strengthening exercises to do along with the mobility ones that Jed gave me.  I was also given a stronger exercise band, the only problem being it's condom pink.  I've also had a call from the UNITE union solicitor about a possible claim being put in, after answering all her questions she said she would write to me in a week or so.
We went to one of my friends house for a meal on Saturday evening, he lives in South Gosforth, Newcastle.  He made a beef lasagne, which although was nice did not really have as much taste to it as the one Pauline makes.  All in all it was a very pleasant evening, Pauline and Jacquie seemed to get along very well, they spent quite a while discussing some 'autobiographies' they've read written by adults who were abused by their parents when they were young. 
I think my next blog will probably be after this set of night shifts I will be starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment