Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 August 2010

All good things must come to an end!

Well that's the end of my extended holiday, went and saw the doctor this morning and she's given me a 'sick' note that says I'm unfit for work but maybe fit if I have a phased return with modified duties, so I'm starting back next Wednesday, a week earlier than planned but I was getting my arm 'twisted', not my bad one I must say.  Going back on nights, to see how it goes, the new boss is being really good about it and has said if I have any concerns regarding my fitness to carry on then please let him know and he'll try and help if he can, with hours and days worked.  The arm twisting bit was they have a few on holiday next shift pattern and I feel a bit guilty as I feel I could quite easily cope with the office up to my hols in September and then when I return I should be okay to go back on the bus, anyway we'll see how it goes as it's still a week away.

2 comments:

  1. sorry....little confused....why are you doing them a favor and going back early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I can't live on £79 SSP a week and it'll stop me going stir crazy

    ReplyDelete