Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 May 2010

Why didn't he do it in the first place?

Had my meeting with the HR and Business Development Managers yesterday.  My disciplinary has been 100 % thrown out the window, there have been further investigations made following my request for certain documents and my grievance letter and they are now 100% sure it was not me involved. Had apologies off both of them for what has happened and the stress it has caused.  Will have to wait and see if I get one off Peter.  Should have a letter to confirm things tomorrow in the post.  Had a 1-2-1 chat off the record with the HR Manager, told him straight they need to sort Peter out and get him some proper training if he is to stay in the job so as to stop these incidents happening.  He all but admitted Peter only got the job because he was cheaper than anyone else to employ.  Also I told him he should get a formal management qualification then he may learn that he cannot treat people the way he does and that there is legislation to stop him if he does.
Another good note I had an e mail from someone whom I care a lot about and not heard from for a few weeks, all is well, which has put my mind at rest, wonder what my 3rd good bit of news is going to be?  We've won the lottery? if only! lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment