Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 May 2010

SURPRISE PHONE CALL!

Today I had a surprise phone call from the man who is supposed to be doing my disciplinary.  My grievance letter was received yesterday, he has subsequently done further investigations into the allegations made against me and could I go to the airport tomorrow and discuss the matter, I do not need to have my union official present.  I don't like the idea of that so I've informed the car park union shop steward because my mate has been told he cannot official represent me because he's a different area, surely a union guy is a union guy?  My mate is calling round tonight with some pointers for tomorrow, he's really mad that his district will not let him do it.  I also found out that my grievance takes president over my disciplinary as obviously if the guy that's done the initial investigation has a problem with me it could have prejudiced his final decision in bringing the complaint this far.  Well here's to tomorrow! \~/ CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment