Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 June 2009

Hmmmmmm............

Well another week has flown by...... night shift was the usual mixture of dimwits and twits..... home life has been quiet...... car is going brmmm brmmm like it should be...... just done the most ridiculous survey I've ever come across on line....'what is your real age'..... they just want to be nosey and send you a load of third party advertising........ looking forward to my day shifts this week, only because I have 11 days off after, would've been 12 but I wasn't very well last Thurs and had to call in sick, exchanged a days holiday for it, now I keep my 100% attendance record and there's no need to fill in a sickness form plus I don't lose any pay...... P reminded me of a promise I made her on her birthday, I only have another 6 months to fulfill it..... the ending of part of my life and the continuation of another..... little does she know she was very close with her thoughts on the subject in hand but not quite there..... still it's got to be done at some stage or another so I might as well get on with it.... be a man..... take the bull by the horns..... and countless other cliches...... it will make me sad but such is life....................................

1 comment: