Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 April 2009

When 'Sorry for the inconvenience' just aint enough!

well wot a lovely set of rest days......weather has been quite nice......apart from a bit of rain yesterday......otherwise I've been stuck in the house waiting for DHL...... and when they finally arrive?.....sorry sir cant accept that parcel it doesn't have a RTS label on it! So I contact Staples and ask for one to be emailed so I can print one off......only to be told the driver should've supplied one there and then......so I now have to wait in again......... mean while Staples send a bill to me for £30 for the replacement flash drive and a 2nd one (because the original order was for 2) after I made it quite clear that only one flash drive needed replacing......the excuse for the bill?
we haven't received the faulty one.......NO YOU MUPPETS the replacements arrived 2 days before the faulty one was due to be collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment