Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 April 2009

03:30am and I'm still hyper

Well after 15 months of struggle I've finally managed to pass module 5 to complete my CPC in National Passenger Transport.......I'm so worked up about it I can't sleep. I know it's silly but I've been trying so hard to pass, now I have I'm really excited. When the lady from Tyneside Training Services called yesterday I was so gobsmacked I almost started jumping with joy. Had to phone the boss and let him know that I knew before they did......TTS didn't know who to address the letter to as the old boss was made redundant but they had my phone number so gave me the good news before asking the new boss's name. Broke the news first to my son Kris who I think was very happy for me and it's come at a good time. Thursday I'm off to a school reunion in Minehead, Somerset, to meet with some people I haven't seen for over 40 years. Also 2 more happy events are to happen this summer, 1 pretty soon (a grandson) and 1 a couple of months later (a granddaughter) so all in all 2009 is starting to be a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus are you ok? that was a happy post not one moan in it...see if you can do that next time...

    ReplyDelete