Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 November 2011

Back into the groove!

After two weeks of not being able to get the gym due to work finish times and feeling under the weather, I've just done two days in a row, what a killer!  I was going again tomorrow but I could leave it until Monday as I'm doing overtime tomorrow but off on Monday.Work is going fine, really enjoying being back 'on the road' more than I expected, even working the extra days a week and more hours isn't dragging me down as I expected.
The diet is still going, amazed I'm not fed up doing it though! Not sure how much more I've lost but I'll find out Monday when I go to Weight Watchers again to be presented with my 50lb weight loss certificate, they know it's my birthday too thanks to Pauline, hope they don't sing 'Happy Birthday!' too embarrassing.  One ex colleague of mine who started working for Arriva last week, had a heart attack yesterday so that's his new job and his PCV license out the window. 
The Micra has to have an MOT on Monday, after the new washer jets (the old ones are blocked solid with khack from the bottom of the washer bottle) and drivers door window clips have been fitted, should pass no problem as it's done less than three thousand miles since the last one.  I was surprised to find my road tax had stayed the same and the Micra's had only gone up a fiver.  The expensive thing now is insurance, saying that, I've been offered a three year deal on mine at £369.00 p.a including NCP, legal, courtesy car and windscreen cover with ZERO voluntary and £150.00 compulsory excesses.
Can't wait for next month when I'm off to Bristol again to deliver the Xmas pressies, I will have to ask for plenty of photos when the grand kids open theirs this year, I think they will like them, shame I can only make it a two day stay mid-month.  Another two week break in postings, hmmm I can see I need to do this more often too!

No comments:

Post a Comment