Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 October 2011

Reallity? who needs it?..... I'm far too knacked!

Well I've been back from Bristol for two weeks now and I must say I'm totally knackered! Been trying to get back into the diet and gym routine but I'm not being very successful, though I have now officially lost fifty pounds after I attended our Weight Watchers meeting with Pauline last Monday(that's after putting a FEW pounds on whilst in Bristol)  I'm looking forward to my next trip 'down south' which is around mid December.  We have sorted/ordered most of the pressies we'll be getting for the grandchildren this year, I think they will like them!

I've been working rather hard since going back to work, it's getting busier day by day in Newcastle city centre.  Just worked twenty hours overtime Saturday and Sunday and looking forward to having tomorrow (Tuesday) off.  Sunday should have been a nice 17:30 until 23:30 shift but I got a call at 13:00 asking me to start at 14:07! not even time for Sunday lunch!  Luckily I've got a six hour shift tonight so I could be feeling better by Wednesday.

 Managed to get myself a shoulder pulley on line for a shade over £8. It was postage free and was supposed to take 7-10 working days to arrive, it came two days later which is great!  So now to add to my busy schedule I have to sit and do my shoulder exercises but I have to admit I can feel a difference in my range of free movement already.

Something has just entered my pea like brain which totally contradicts what I typed earlier in this piece and that is how good I'm feeling since losing the weight, it's because I'm sat here with a dressing gown on that used to barely fit me and now looks huge on me, well what a bummer! I now need to contact the Doctor's surgery and make an appointment to get my blood tests re-done some time soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment