Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 November 2011

Stranger things have happened

It's been a week since my birthday and I'm still feeling pleased with the cards I received, I didn't get one from a couple of people that I normally do but that's life!  I had ones from the people that are important to me and that's what counts.  A big surprise is that for some reason I'm actually looking forward to Xmas this year (stop cheering Pauline!), maybe it's because things are going well generally and I'm enjoying my life again, I don't know!  Yep! 2011 has been a year of good changes for me, long may it continue! 

I can't believe it's almost six months since I started for Arriva, that's got to be a good sign, yes I still have a little moan about certain aspects of the job (doesn't everybody?) but in general I'm really enjoying it.  Everybody treats me like I've been there for years now, most know my christian name if not my full one. 

I need to book the hotel later this week, for my visit to Bristol next month.  It will be another flying visit I'm afraid, but at least I'm getting there again this year.  I've also made contact with a couple of old friends from years ago and they want to meet up, I don't know if there is time in this visit.  I've still got twelve days holiday to fit in before the end of March, so that will mean another visit to Bristol in the early part of next year, hopefully we can meet up then!

No comments:

Post a Comment