Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 April 2011

Update on yesterdays post

Had a great work out at the gym yesterday and today. I have changed the order in which I do the exercises and also the amount of effort needed for each. Boy has it made a difference! I came home yesterday and today feeling hungry and exhausted. It's not that I've changed things that much! I have increased the resistance level on both the incline and upright cycles from 5 to 6, doing slightly less distance but working harder. I've also increased the speed from 5 to 5.8 on the treadmill again resulting in a lot more effort needed but walking further as well, I'm already on maximum resistance on the rower so that will stay about the same until I'm capable of increasing the number of strokes a minute or allowed to row for longer. On the weight front, I stepped onto our scales when I got home and on the figure produced I have lost 7lbs this week, making a total of 18 so far

No comments:

Post a Comment