Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 March 2009

you've got to laugh................or die crying!

After having a lovely sleep last night because Pauline stayed up late watching Jade Goody get married on Living TV, it was very difficult to get my backside off the mattress this morning.... my 3 bits of bad luck this month have happened in the last couple of days.... 1/ my car key battery goes tilt, got new battery, got to have the key re-coded.... 2/before leaving the car park to come home yesterday I find my n/s/r tyre extremely flat at the bottom........ 3/ my Scandisk 4 gig data stick has just given up for some unknown reason....it's not very old either. Was late leaving tonight because I had to cone and tape off half a car park cell..... we've got some subsidence and men are coming to do a GPRS survey. Today has been a normal manic Sunday... had one laugh though that brightened up the day..... the help buzzer sounds from one of the barriers ....."Hello! can I help?" angry voice replies "YES!, I'm at the barrier and pressing the button and I can't get a ticket to enter the car park!".....quick check on the CCTV..... "There's a VERY good reason why you can't get that barrier to open or give you a ticket sir!".... "OH YES! and what might that be?"...... "You are trying to enter via an EXIT SIR!".............. SILENCE!!!! lolololololololololol

No comments:

Post a Comment