Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 March 2009

some not so good some better....

Well it's been a while since my last blog, due mainly to work...... sat my CPC exam again on the 6th.... a bit disappointed, I only managed to answer 6 of the 8 questions.... having said that I think I did really well on the first four which is the important ones.... you need to get at least 65% on those and make up the rest of the mark (to average 50%) over the last four..... marks are divided 45 /45... so I need at least 29/45 on the first bit and at least 11/45 on the second bit.... so if I can get 38/45 on the first bit I only need to get 7 points off the two I answered in the 2nd part...... Some really good news ..... Pauline has been worrying that she had her cancer back as she had 'found' a couple of small lumps and they have been very itchy!..... she's hardly slept for 3 weeks waiting for her appointment ....she was sick (literally) with worry this morning .......seen the doctor ....comes out with a smile on her face like a Cheshire Cat that's got a lifetime of double cream.... turns out the problem was an infected hair follicle...BIG SIGH OF RELIEF.......... damn public hairs lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment