Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 March 2009

Tempest flies lolol.........

Gawd a week has passed already, seems like only yesterday I did my last blog..... JG has finally passed on to the great BB house in the sky, thank you! ..... I don't mean to be unsympathetic but it was getting a bit much .... I am sorry she didn't get to see her kids on Mothering Sunday. Spend last night at work out and about as I was playing Ops Support.... legs feel like I ran a marathon today..... Contacted Staples about a replacement for my SanDisk Cruzor Micro which gave up the ghost for no apparent reason.... looking forward to the new laptop arriving tomorrow morning.... my mate in work gave me some Venison sausages to try .... they are lovely bet they'd be great with some gravy and spuds.... Pauline has made chicken curry for us twice and he wanted to say thanks..... also gave me a bottle of Merlot but as Pauline doesn't drink wine that's all mine ..........well off to work now I suppose .... still only 2 more nights to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment