Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 February 2012

What song would you say?

Sat here this morning checking some dates for a possible visit to Bristol when a question popped into my mind out of nowhere.  What song would I say describes how I feel about my life?  Hmmm...... when I'm feeling a little down it has to be 'I started a joke' by the Bee Gees.  When things are going great then 'For ever in Blue Jeans' by Neil Diamond.  A song that makes me cry? 'Tell me there's a Heaven' by Chris Rea, a song I can relax to? 'Albatross'  A song I immediately turn off? 'Sitting on the Dock of a Bay'  There are countless songs that make me feel good, too many to list. Just thought I'd put this into a quick blog!

1 comment:

  1. You should try making a list, going back to day one!! Soundtrack to your life. I did one but lost it.

    ReplyDelete