Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 February 2012

It's only a quick drink!

Went out with some pals from my days at the airport on Friday afternoon. Yes! what started out as a few pints turned into a few more, I was still able to make my own way home though!  Really enjoyed catching up on what's been happening to people.  Funny thing is out of the five of us there, four now work for Arriva.

Decided it's time my car had a service, it's had an oil and filter change but that's all.  This time it'll be the full works with proper Ford parts, they aren't that much more expensive.  Tom will order a service kit for me (trade price) and then do it for me next month when I'm off for a few days. I've put nearly 25k on the clock since  mid-November 2009, it's now almost on 29k and will be 30k by the time it gets serviced.

No comments:

Post a Comment