Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 August 2011

It's happened!

Well what a great week this has been!  Firstly I've finally joined the gym as an 'unlimited use' member, I've also dropped below 20stone, that's a loss of over 19kgs since the middle of March.  I told Lindsey at WWs that I will be giving it up in 3 weeks time when the vouchers run out, she says we'll talk about that before they run out (she has some digression over payments/weighings) think she wants to keep me going so I can get my certificate for losing 50lbs (don't know what she gets out of it, apart from continuing to see me of course lolol)  Also looks like the 'ole bank account has finally stabilised since I went onto weekly pay and had to go 2 weeks without any and above all I'm feeling great! :-) Paul the Depot Controller is being a bit of a pain, I've got Sat, Sun & Mon rest days this weekend and he puts me down to work Sunday 9 till 7! Shame it's worth so much money otherwise I'd tell him to stick-it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going good for you!
    see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete