Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Good !... but should have been better!

Last night's weigh in was good news but not as good as it should have been. I had a loss of half a pound which earned me another seven pound loss (3 stone so far) I think the problem could be that I'm now going to the gym more and probably building up muscle as well as burning fat, so I've changed my strategy at the gym.  I'm now doing slightly longer duration but dropping the resistance/weight. Which all means the heart rate stays higher longer but less overall effort needed.  Hopefully this will burn more body fat without building up too much muscle.  Time will tell, anyway my next target is 50lbs lost by the end of August which will take me down to just over 19st.  I then have about 4 weeks to get down to my next target of 18.5st by the time I go to Bristol in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment