Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 May 2011

Bye-bye Park & Fly!

We all now know that I have passed my medical for Arriva North East, I have also printed off, signed and handed in my resignation letter to Park & Fly. I leave at the end of the month, hopefully I can have a week off and then start for Arriva around the 6th June. My current boss Peter 'Cone-head' Guthrie was so shocked to hear the news he almost choked! They are so glad to get rid of me they said I only need to work one weeks notice not the usual four, but just to be a thorn in their side I said I would stay until my last shift this month which is nights on the 29th. I am not best pleased with Peter's lack of professionalism in immediately going in and telling everybody I had handed in my notice before he had it in writing and also making a comment about 'shall we hold a minutes silence?' Still I have an answer for him 'at least Arriva have managed to do in two weeks something he and Eric Wrightson(Land-side Ops Manager) could not do in two years!.... the answer..... GET ME OUT OF THE AIRPORT!'

No comments:

Post a Comment