Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 March 2010

Rest days? what are they?...........

Well that's the end of another set of shifts. We've decided to redecorate the small bedroom, this shouldn't take too long as it's 'just a matter of sticking the blown vinyl on to the walls and then painting it', I was going to put some wooden shelves up in one of the cupboards but bought some plastic shelving from B&Q.  Just had some new uniform issued, navy polo shirts & trousers (no more ties!) Gawd knows where they got the sizes from, they trousers are too small, the polo shirts are 'snug' fit and as for the jacket.....it's the horrible stretchy water resistant 'breathable' type, different size bodies but all the same arm size. So my 'big' forearms go about 3/4 of the way into the sleeve and then things get tight. I'm okay as long as I don't have to bend my arms when wearing it and to make it worse it's all logo'd.  LOL just tried the trousers on or should I say I put my legs in them, great if you've got no shape to your body and built like a stick insect! Leg length = Regular? it's about 39 inches inside leg.  I think the boss will be having his uniform shoved where the sun doesn't shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment